New this summer, STARS is starting an Adaptive Cycling Club to engage primarily local athletes with disabilities to ride on a regular basis for fitness, friendship, and fun!
The club will include two scheduled rides each week on the same days and times. We will look to ride a number of different routes to keep things interesting. As the club develops, we plan to add additional local rides as well as facilitate our group participating in other cycling events in the region.
Cost: FREE Club membership will be granted to the first 50 members!
Dates/Times: Sessions will last 1 – 2 hours depending on the route for the day
– Thursdays at 8:00 a.m. from May 11 – September 28
– Sundays at 10:00 a.m. from May 14 – October 1
*We will plan additional rides based on group interest and goals.
– All riders must be primarily independent and able to ride at least 3 miles to start
– Personal equipment is preferred, but STARS can provide some equipment for riders. MUST be arranged in advance.
– STARS can provide volunteers to help support riders. MUST be arranged in advance.
Registration: Please call Brett Maul at 970-870-1950